Friday Brunch at The Thai Kitchen
Promo Code: N/A
- Authentic Thai dishes prepared with the freshest of ingredients.
- Pair your Thai dishes with a variety of beverage options to complement the food.
- Exciting outdoor alfresco atmosphere overlooking Dubai Creek.
Terms & Conditions
- Non-alcoholic package: AED255 per person inclusive of soft drinks, water, assorted juices and Thai tea.
- Wine & beer package: AED320 per person inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages, a selection of wine and Thai beer.
- Sparkling wine package: AED395 per person inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages, a selection of wine, Thai beer, standard spirits and sparkling wine.
- Champagne package: AED595 per person inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages, a selection of wine, Thai beer, standard spirits and champagne.
About The Thai Kitchen
The Thai Kitchen at Park Hyatt Dubai presents authentic Thai dishes prepared by native chefs. This award-winning Dubai hotel restaurant offers three live kitchens – one each for wok, grill and noodles – as well as an additional kitchen devoted to the preparation of traditional Thai desserts. Reminiscent of the hustle and bustle of downtown Bangkok, The Thai Kitchen places its tables near each of the kitchens, allowing restaurant guests to enjoy the sights and aromas of classic Thai cuisine preparation.
Chef de Cuisine at The Thai Kitchen, Chef Supattra Boonsrang inspires guests with her aromatic signature creations that include Spicy Pomelo Salad and Roasted Red Duck Curry along with many other authentic Thai favorites. The Thai ambiance at The Thai Kitchen is ideal for casual and family dining.