Friday Brunch at The Thai Kitchen
Promo Code: N/A
- Authentic Thai dishes prepared with the freshest of ingredients.
- Pair your Thai dishes with a variety of beverage options to complement the food.
- Outdoor barbeque and a separate room showcasing an extensive selection of delectable treats.
Terms & Conditions
- Non-alcoholic package: AED275 per person including soft beverages, assorted juices and Thai tea.
- Alcoholic package: AED375 per person – Inclusive of soft beverages, sparkling wine, Thai beer and house spirits.
About The Thai Kitchen
The Thai Kitchen at Park Hyatt Dubai presents authentic Thai dishes prepared by native chefs. This award-winning Dubai hotel restaurant offers three live kitchens – one each for wok, grill and noodles – as well as an additional kitchen devoted to the preparation of traditional Thai desserts. Reminiscent of the hustle and bustle of downtown Bangkok, The Thai Kitchen places its tables near each of the kitchens, allowing restaurant guests to enjoy the sights and aromas of classic Thai cuisine preparation.
Chef de Cuisine at The Thai Kitchen, Chef Supattra Boonsrang inspires guests with her aromatic signature creations that include Spicy Pomelo Salad and Roasted Red Duck Curry along with many other authentic Thai favorites. The Thai ambiance at The Thai Kitchen is ideal for casual and family dining.